Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blessing from God.

I’ve just read through all the nice and wonderful testimonies written about me in frenster. Frens who I’ve known in school, thanks for being there, you’ve made my schooling life cool, fun and happening. Thanks for the fun and laughter we shared and the silly girly talks, and just time spent together. You gals are my treasure! Frens who I’ve known in college, thanks for being there, you’ve made my college days bearable. Just when I thought college life was horrible, thanks for crossing into my path. Having few little wonderful frens, are a whole lot better than trying to fit into the crowd. And frens who I’ve known these past few years, =) THANK YOU! each of you have touched my life in different ways. as for my bros…. God place you by my sides for a reason, so go do your job! >=P thank God you can’t choose family members, you’ve just got to stick with them through thick or thin. But frens….. my frens are a blessing to me.


Just wanna say thank you to all who have written wonderful things about me. Dunno if you can imagine this, but I’ve got that content, delighted, proud, at the same time humbled, shy, thankful smile. Erm… basically i wanna say, each time I read the testimonies, it lifts me up again. At times when I need to be reminded of who I am, or what I’ve done, or if I made any difference in anything or anybody’s life, i’ll read the things that have been written about me.


=D =D =D I’ve come to a conclusion at the moment that I’m a nice, sweet, kind hearted person. =P HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


I just wanna thank God that i’ve managed to live my life that way. Somehow, He has just been looking out for me even when I don’t even know Him yet. I mean reflecting on my growing up years, and being at where I am today, i just wanna thank God for the uniqueness of personality that He has given me. We are all alike in one way, yet different in another.


Erm, in case some of you don’t know….. I’m not all that nice always. Don’t want to create a false impression. I’m also human, I’ve got feeling and emotions too! I can be nasty and fierce too!!! Muahahaha!!!!

No comments: