Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I Thank God For

What I thank God for, in the preschool inclusion project that I have been involved in...

For this year, 2011, I thank God for:

1. The 21 children attending the programme, of which 7 of them have special needs.
2. Of the 7 of them who have special needs, there are interesting cases that we are working with for the first time. 2 of which have their own case managers, another 2 of which have never had any intervention, another 2 of which have disabilities that I am new to. Nice~!!
3. The completion of writing the lesson plans, (which got my brain juices almost dried up in 2010).
4. The awesome, dedicated, wonderful teachers in the kindy who really loves the children and give their best in teaching and coming out with interesting, fun, learning materials.
5. The awesome, inspiring, principal who truly is out there to shine the love of Jesus through her care and practical ways to help the children and the families.

I am so loving this project.... ;)

No comments: