Sunday, October 25, 2009

What Colour?

"What colour of underwear are you wearing today?"


Uh-huh, yup! I was asked this question LIVE on national TV last week. So erm..... How would you answer?!


I looked around the studio, searching for help from my friends....hahah..... The looks on their faces were like:-


i. Shaking head
ii. Shaking head, eyes down, I can't believe they ask this question!
iii. Shaking head, eyes down, save yourself Jecy!
iv. Shaking head, laughs, what are you going to answer?
v. Shaking head, you are doomed!
vi. Shaking head...no....


So yea..... I think many of them sympathize with me, even those who watched it on TV. Many of them laughed about it too, Haha, I'm laughing along with them too! Funny, 'coz one of my friend sms-ed me and told me to "Chill, don't get angry...". I wasn't at all! I just thought it was really funny, and kinda like a joke! Gosh! Imagine the stories that I could tell..... Hehehe.... Let's just imagine, who knows? Maybe next time, I may be invited to speak to a group of young people in schools, colleges, inspiring and telling them about life. And yea, think that you're going through rough time, and being down, and humiliated, without hope and etc..... Well, guess what?! I was there too!!! Almost embarrassed LIVE on national TV! How about that?! And guess what?! I've got GOD! =)


Hahah..... I really thank God for all the friends who prayed for me. Friends, wisdom and just God that gave me the right words to say. And yay! I'm glad it was answered well.... or so I think.... *Phew!*


So yea, I would like to know..... Imagine yourself in my situation, LIVE on national TV. "What colour of underwear are you wearing today?

How would you have answered? =) Do share or post your comment.

1 comment:

Siau Ying said...

I will be doomed and =S!
'safe color'.. such smart answer ;)