Friday, January 15, 2010

It's A Secret No One Knows

While driving to work this morning, this song came on radio, Mmmbop, by Hanson.

It brought back good memories of the fun schooling days, carefree and happy.

Anyway, part of the song's lyric struck some truth and almost made me misty eyes, despite it being a bouncy cheerful song.

"Plant a seed, plant a flower, plant a rose
You can plant any one of those
Keep planting to find out which one grows
It's a secret no one knows
It's a secret no one knows"

I love it....

It kinda reflects what I am doing at work. God had asked each of us to faithfully sow, sow into the life of people. As I try to faithfully sow into the lives of the little ones and their family, I faithfully scatter the seeds of love, care, faith and hope. I can keep on sowing and find out which one will grow. Its a secret that no one knows except when I see the fruits of these lives in Heaven. Amen! =)


1 comment:

alvsaurus said...

Mmmbop was the 1st song where I started me plucking my guitars