Monday, December 20, 2010

Are you ready?


Resolution 2010

1. To smile more! - It is so easy for me to forget to smile sometimes (Who goes around having smile plastered on their face anyway?!!) Anyways, did I tell you that smile looks good on you! SMILE!!
2. Continue to be nice to people, and to get to know them genuinely! - Amen! Still working on it and its hard work!! But what I wanna say is, despite the hard works.... it is worth it (so, make it worth the hard work, make sense a?) ;)
3. To fit into the unique mould God has for me. Learn to worship Him again. - Yups!
4. And of course, take time to have fun! - Loving it lots, but not having enough time for it.

=======================================================

Resolution 2011


I've been thinking about it for a while now, and here are some practical ones which I think it'll work. =D

1. Put on some weight! - And here's my strategy!! I am gonna try drinking a glass of milk every day or alternate days. According to my dearly newly graduated dietitian friend, maybe that could work. Hahaha... Thank God I don't mind drinking milk. Full cream da best~!

2. Get cooking! - Great thing about staying with mom is that dinner is always ready when I get back home, in a way, I don't have to learn how to cook. Hahahaha!!.... But anywayz, I should start learning. I shall try to cook, at least once a week (if got time la.....) Boleh? Pasta dishes is the simplest of all so far. I shall try to be a bit more adventurous next year. Erm... Yes, start learning how to cook the curry dishes, and pork and fish and chicken..... -_-"

3. And yea, continue to be nice to people. And smile. If I ever do look like I'm gonna bite your head off, I am not gonna bite your head off okay.... I may just be thinking about stuffs, just poke me and ask me what I was thinking about.

Oh yea, on a side note. It came to my ears (not just recently, but through the year) that some people thought that I am cold and hard to be approached. That got me laughing and amused, I don't know how in the world they came up with that conclusion. Hmmm..... Anyways... It doesn't matter what people think, God made each of us unique in our own ways. ;) You are too~! Let you in on a not so little secret.... You've got God's 'stamp' on you! =)



No comments: