Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"A" for...


I told myself that I'm supposed to write something nice. Which I have to, because awesome things have just passed and new things are about to begin, I just have to pen it down somewhere, despite lacking of inspiration to write.... Anyway, here it goes.

What can I say?

The gates are finally wide open, and I sensed, this is it! After 3 years of toiling and laboring, sharing and inspiring, tugging and pushing, poking and nudging, smile~!! Here it comes! The flood of love, care, acceptance is just evident. (Not that it wasn't before... But now, it is so evident even the blind can see it)

Okay, to stop beating around the bush, I am just glad that people have finally come to acceptance of children with disability in a children's programme, and that they have overcame their fear and best part of all, they want these children to be included in every single part of the programme. Awesome?! Yes, it is!!

My joy? Seeing the change in perception, seeing the change in mindset, seeing the change.

Having said that, there were many things that got me th
inking. Sometimes its so easy to accept, when you see the disability. Your heart immediately softens. But what happens, if the child look so perfectly normal, but yet behave so strangely....? Hmmm..... You think they have the same amount of love, care and acceptance too?

I believe my God is awesome, have and will continue to work things out in people's heart. Maybe in a year's time, it shall be tested again, if we are truly all set and ready to embrace all of them.

My toughest cookies? Take a guess! It starts with the alphabet "A"







No comments: